Friday, May 4, 2007

Learn To Think Like Him

1 Peter 4 -5 Jesus understand us 100%. We learn that He went through everything we are going through, and actually even more. He knows what you and I are going through. He understands and He is right here for us.
v.1-2 Since Jesus went through everything you're going through and more, learn to think like him. Think of your sufferings as a weaning from that old sinful habit of always expecting to get your own way. Then you'll be able to live out your days free to pursue what God wants instead of being tyrannized by what you want.
God help me to think like Jesus. Eradicate my old snful habits of expacting to get my own way. Freedom is to pursue what You want me to do.

Love each other, because love makes up for practically everything. God help me to love others more.

12-13 Friends, when life gets really difficult, don't jump to the conclusion that God isn't on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner.
Thank you Lord.

Trust Him. He knows what he's doing, and he'll keep on doing it.

No comments: